Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Park

Brandon and I try to take Bebo to the park several times a week so he can get out and just run around. We usually go to a park where the Giants practice but we came across a much cooler park. :) This park had trains everywhere.....it was awesome! I sooo wanna be a kid again. haha Why didn't they have parks like this when we were little?
The first person I thought about was our lil nephew, Christian. He absolutely lovesss trains!! I wish we could take him. He would be super excited to see this!
andd...there was a train you could ride!! How cute? I mean really...it doesn't get much better than this for a kid, right?
annddd a carousel.....
It doesn't take long for my husband to get bored!!
So you know what that means....we had to go. :(
We'll go back tho!!

No comments: