Friday, March 18, 2011

Brandon's First Game with the Rockies

Yesterday was Brandon's first official Spring Training game with the Rockies. They played the Reds in Goodyear, AZ where Brandon played last year. I can't begin to tell you how excited I was because (1) Brandon got to play and (2) I knew I would get to see alot of the players and their wives from last year. It was such a good day! I took a few pictures of the Reds Spring Training facility so ya'll could see what it looks like. :)
Below are the Minor League fields.
Ok...enough about the Reds...now, to Brandon. :)
 #41
It seemed weird seeing Brandon in another color other than red.
I must say my husband looks good in purple!!
I was sooo excited cuz' I got to see most of the girls from last year. I wasn't expecting to see some of them so it was a great surprize to see them and their little ones.
Melissa with baby Mike, Anna, Katie, me with baby Nash and Heather.
I couldn't believe how much lil' Mike had grown! He was running around all over the place!! Last time I saw him he was a baby....now he's a lil' man. They grow so fast!
I also got to see baby Nash. I've been waiting MONTHS to see him. Me and his mom, Heather became really good friends last year. Nash is sooo special. His mommy and daddy prayed and waited a long time for him. He's such a gift from God.
It didn't take long for me to get my hands on him!!!!!
Is he not the cutest?!?!
He liked the lotion on my arm. (He liked to spit up on me too.) haha
Nash & his mommy
me and Heather
By the way, my arm is sooo sore today. You know when you're out of shape when you hold a baby and the next day your sore. haha
So, that was our day yesterday!~ Sorry for the long post! :)'

1 comment:

The Denoves said...

It was soooo nice to see you yesterday!!! I miss you terribly!