Saturday, March 5, 2011

Grand Canyon

On the road to the Grand Canyon I saw a sign that said it was going to be $25 to get in....I told Brandon and right away he said "I'm not going in....I'll just sit in the car...I'm not paying $25." So typical of him, right?!? haha He's sooo funny...he was determined he wasn't paying $25 a person...but, he didn't read the sign...the sign said $25 per vehicle...so luckily Brandon and I got to enjoy the Grand Canyon together...oh yeah...and Bebo too. haha
When we first drove up...there was a lodge and souvenir shop.
I can't begin to tell you how amazing this view was. We've never seen anything like this before.
When we first walked up...I was a lil scared. I couldn't believe that there wasn't really anything to hold you back from falling over.
      
Our Lil' Family
By this point Bebo was shivering and ready to go but of course I wanted to keep taking pictures.
Definitely worth paying $25 to see, right?
There was a ledge you would walk out on. That was pretty cool.
Our trip to the Grand Canyon was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! We are so lucky and blessed to have seen one of God's great creations! Hope ya'll enjoyed looking at our pictures as much as we did seeing it!
On the road again........

No comments: