Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Thanksgiving with my family

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we got together with my family. This was our first Thanksgiving without my Papaw. I missed him being there at the end of the table but I know he's in a better place.

Now....to the pictures...
Let me tell 'ya....we know how to eat. We put the food down that day. Everything was delicious {especially Mam-me's yams and Nanny's brownies.} Yum!



Pa hangs tight with the kids.








The kids ended the night with bowling. They were very entertaining. 
They had so much fun and were really good at it.
Sweet Brylee couldn't hang. She fell asleep in my arms.
I forget how long we stayed but it was several hours. Brandon knows me, my aunts and cousins can totally sit there, stare at each other..not talk and be perfectly fine....as long as we are together. :) :)

No comments: