Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mother's Day Cookout {my family}

We got together with my family at my aunt's house the day before Mother's Day. I didn't take alot of pictures....but here's a few.

All the cousins had fun kicking the ball to Casey.
{Below: Video}
This will be a good video to show the kids when they get older. :)'
Case' somehow got all the kids to listen to her. They actually all lined up.
These 4 monkeys were the last to go home. This picture was taken after the 4 of them hopped in the shower together {by themselves.} Me and Nanny ended up washing the kids. Nanny stood outside the shower and I hopped in the shower with my clothes on. Thank goodness for Nanny's big shower. Quite interesting. :)'
Giving Dean Dean lovin'.

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

How fun!! Cousin time is the BEST time!!