Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Monkey Joe's

On Sunday, we met up with my sister and her family at Monkey Joe's. 
This was Brayden & Bailey's first time and they loved it.
Taking it all in. :0)
 {Below: This was one of the first slides Brayden and Bailey went down. 
My sister went down with one and I went down with the other. I took the picture from the top of the slide...that's why it looks a little weird.}
 My mom was such a trooper that day. 
The babies were on the move {like always} and she kept up with them.
 Dad and Brayden
 Brandon, my sister, mom and our brother-in-law Bobby.
 I took this picture right before we left. You could tell he was getting tired.
 Our nephew, Christian carrying Bailey. She's almost as big as he is. lol
 Bailey would walk up to the games and put her finger right where the money goes. It was the craziest thing!! How did she know that....she must of seen someone do it. Who knows!! She also found a quarter on the floor and carried it around the whole time we were there. I was scared she would put it in her mouth but we kept a close eye on her and she never did....but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let her do it again. lol
 Brayden's favorite thing is BALLS!! When he sees them, he has to get his hands on them. 
He always wants one in each hand.

 {Below: My sister's attempt at taking two babies up this huge slide. haha That didn't last long.}


{Below: Videos}
Aunt Step'anie trying to teach Brayden how to bounce.
Bailey sliding.
I had to give her a 'lil push. ;)
Brayden sliding. He didn't want to sit up and slide. 
He went down on his belly every time.
My sister sliding with Bailey and me with Brayden.
I almost did a face plant on the floor at the end. Don't laugh!! lol
Playing with David Papa.

2 comments:

Denise said...

You are gorgeous! And you have the most adorable family. SO fun!

Adrienne said...

Hi! The reversible scarf is $22 plus $3 for shipping and the regular infinity scarf is $18 plus shipping. You have such a cute family! Thanks!