Monday, April 8, 2013

"Bailey, Where's Danielle?" - Video

On Easter weekend, my cousin {Danielle} and her family rode down for the night. While they were here, we kept saying "Where's Danielle" and Bailey randomly started holding her hands up like she was trying to tell us "I don't know." It was the cutest thing. She's been doing it ever since. lol 
Also, that same weekend....Brayden and Bailey both started saying "Dustin."
{Brandon and I both have cousins with the name "Dustin."} Brayden had said "Dustin" one other time a few weeks ago but hasn't said it since; however, he actually says "Dustin" during the video.
I was able to catch a little video of them but unfortunately we were sitting in the car 
and it was dark....but here's what I got. :)'
Anddd...since we had so much company on Easter weekend and everyone kept saying "Stacey"...
Bailey now says "Stacey." I'll have to see if I can get a video of her saying that. It's pretty funny!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So cute! I remember when Dec and Lexi used to do that. Love it! Love your southern accent too;)