Thursday, April 18, 2013

Easter 2013

As soon as we get our computer fixed...I'll post more pictures from Easter that I took with my camera. 
Until then, here are a few pictures I took with my phone.
**
These were taken right after church...just hangin' out in our front yard.
Brayden and Bailey love climbing up and down the steps. 
We usually don't let them do this...but we had alot of people around that day. ;)
There they go...backing it up.
{They learned to do this on our back porch. We'll let them go down those steps.}
Miss Priss spotted a leaf. I can see it in her eyes!! Lol. 
{Not sure if I've told ya'll this or not...but Bailey's new thing is putting stuff in her hair....leaves, grass, lettuce, chopped tomatoes from a salad. Not quite sure why she does this, but it's pretty funny!!! She actually started doing this...Easter weekend.}
We untucked Brayden's shirt to make him a little more comfortable. :)' 
He was about to bust out of it. lol


Below: I'm pretty sure she has leaves in her hand. Lol
{She loves sticks, too!! Oh...did I mention bark?! AND she'll even put them in her mouth. YUCK!!}
 Not quite sure why Brayden does this, but he's gotten where he bends down like this 
and puts his hands on his legs. It's so cute!! He gets sooo excited.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hansome and gorgeous. :)

The Yarbrough's said...

Thank you Lindsay!! I would have to say so myself. ;)