Wednesday, June 13, 2012

{Weekend Recap}

This past weekend, we packed up and headed to visit our families. Friday was my mom's birthday. We got together with some of my family and ate Mexican.
{My mom's favorite!}
 Bailey Bug and Uncle Ricky
 Nanny {my aunt} and Brayden
 Me and my cute little cousin, Hailey.
{Jazz didn't get to come....but we did get to see her! :)}
 Brandon's parents came too....and our nephew, Collin.
{Nonnie & Brayden}
{below: My parents, Hailey, Bailey, Ricky, Nanny and Brayden}
After dinner, we went and visited my Pa-paw in the nursing home. He recently was in the hospital for an infection and ended up having a stroke while he was in there. He's now in the nursing home for therapy. Unfortunately, I don't think he is doing too good. I pray that God gives him strength so he can get out of there very soon. Keep him in your prayers.
 {As you can tell by Bailey's face....it was way past her bedtime. Brayden was already knocked out.}
 {below: Me and my cousin, Hailey with our Papaw.}
 Brayden slept just about the whole time we were there.
We spent most of the day on Saturday with Brandon's parents.
{Grand-daddy & Brayden}
 {Nonnie & Bailey}
Our nephew, Collin thought Bailey was heavy but he insisted on holding her. lol!

Brandon's papaw sporting Bailey's sunglasses. :)
 Bailey & Brayden had their 1st lawnmower ride!!

On Sunday, we went to church and then met our families for lunch.
On our way home, we stopped to see my Papaw again.
 Bailey slept about the whole time.
 I love this picture.
Brayden was sitting on the bed with Papaw and Brayden had his hand on Papaw's hand.
 {Brayden & my aunt, Dena}

We had a great weekend visiting our families.
I always hate to leave but it's always nice to get back home.

No comments: