Thursday, August 4, 2011

I can't think or should I say....I can't stand up!

For the third day in a row......I almost planted my face on the floor. I have been extremely clumsy and don't realize it until after it happens. Today, I literally almost fell and somehow my foot got caught in the trash can. Please....tell me how that happens because I have no idea!!! Thankfully there was a counter right in front of me and I caught myself with my hands. I just know I'm gonna give the girl that works with me a heart attack. I scare her every time but it's sooo funny after it happens! lol. AND THEN.....Brandon and I went to Sam's this afternoon and we go to check out and can't find our keys. Well...hello! I was driving so I had the keys last. Brandon stayed in line to check out and I walked outside to make sure I didn't leave them in the car. They weren't in the car and I had no idea where to start looking. We had been all over the store. I went back and told Brandon they weren't in the car. We tried to think back where we had been and I just told him we would have to backtrack. THANKFULLY....Brandon remembered as soon as we walked in the door I had looked at something for my mom and he said go look to see if you layed them over there. God knew how exhausted I was from working today....and praise God that's where our keys sat.
Right where I left them.
What am I gonna do with myself?!?!?!??!
{Of course Brandon picks on me because I've always given him a hard time because he used to misplace e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!! He says we're even now. haha}

1 comment:

Kathy Peitz said...

GET USE TO IT BABY GIRL..... It only gets worse :( I was soooo clumsy. You just don`t know. Wait till you get bigGER and bump your belly on everything...... your total normal lol oxO
XoXox Mom