Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I am "feeling" double

I wanted to let ya'll know that I felt the twins move for the first time Sunday night. We were sitting in church and I felt something pushing up against the left side of my stomach. Right away I put my hand where I felt the pressure and sure enough I felt one of them. I guess they could feel me touching that spot and it only lasted a few seconds then it moved. At first I thought it was all in my head. After church I asked one of our friends (who has twin boys) and she said...yes, that's probably what you felt. I knew it wasn't just in my head when I felt it later that night again. Unfortunately, Brandon couldn't come running fast enough to feel it and the little squirts had moved again where we couldn't feel them. That night we were lying in bed and Brandon thinks he felt one of them. Hopefully, he'll get to feel them real soon.

The next day.....they were squirming all over the place. It's mainly the baby on the left side. I've only felt the baby on the right side one time lightly. Who knows...it could be both of them I'm feeling or it could be one turning flips in there. haha I'm guessing it's probably that rowdy 'lil girl in there. I think the boy seems to be calm like his daddy!

 I can't tell ya'll how excited Brandon and I were when I started feeling them. It's the best feeling....(I didn't say it was comfortable!!! haha It just seems more real now. lol)

2 comments:

The Pagnozzi Post said...

yay!! How exciting and what a blessing!! Your little belly is adorable! I can't believe you have TWO babies in there!!! AHHHH wish we lived closer to each other!

MegnHarry said...

Such an exciting time! It's def weird feeling them move inside of us.....it makes it very real, ya know?!? And it will only get harder so enjoy the light taps you are getting now!