Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Missing In Action

For those of you wondering where I've been...I've been busy with a side gig I started. If you are on facebook, you can find me at Personalized Gifts & More and make sure you LIKE my page. ;)

I know I've been missing for quite awhile now. I'm sooo far behind on blogging. Every time I think I'll sit down and 'try' to catch up....I end up doing something else. I feel like I'll never get caught up. I've posted a few things here and there but I've decided I've got to catch up. I'm only getting further and further behind {which this is totally not like me!!}

Most of the posts are from Spring and Summer. Hopefully I can catch up to where we are now. I do love looking back at the pics/posts I do and it helps me to keep up with what we did and when. 

So....I am back. If ya'll see me backsliding...send me some motivation. I'm gonna try my best to balance everything. ;)

Thanks again for everyone that follows us. xoxo

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Glad you are blogging again