Monday, June 2, 2014

Jesus Loves Me - Video

Within the past few days I feel like Brayden & Bailey have been like little sponges. All of a sudden....totally out of the blue...they have both started singing and actually know the words and the tune. The songs they've been singing lately are ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little StarJesus Loves Me and of course...Let It Go

I was able to record her singing Jesus Loves Me the other day at naptime. I couldn't believe all the words she knew. I totally don't get the credit for teaching her....I thought maybe she learned it at church but after telling my mom about it...she had sang it to them the other weekend and surprisingly they remembered it.

This totally melts my heart. It makes me so proud to hear them singing about God.

Listen to the transition from Jesus Loves Me to the alphabet
then to Let It Go for a split second.
Precious.
Bailey has also started talking about Jesus & God. 
I'll have to record that too.

No comments: