Monday, June 30, 2014

A day at the beach with Nonnie.

Brandon's mom rode down and stayed with us a couple days last week. 
We spent one of the days at the beach.
The weather was perfect.
 Luckily, Brandon was off and got to go with us. :)'
 They like "da-da" to take them out into the ocean.
 They are still a little scared of the ocean so they will stay away from the water 
unless someone is right there with them. 
This is a plus for me at this age. 
I'm ok with them being scared of the water. :)'


I was watching Laney that day so she went with us, too.
She liked eating the sand.





















1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

I'm with ya…Addie was SOOO scared of the water when we went in May and I was completely fine with that :-) To be honest, i'm not a huge fan of the ocean..I need to be able to see whats around me!