Saturday, March 22, 2014

Jenn's Baby Shower

On Sunday, we had my cousin Jenn's baby shower at my parent's house.
Jenn and Chris did baby Liam's nursery in Dinosaurs...so I figured what better theme than baby Di's.
The food table.


Dinosaur nuggets
{My aunt Dena gets full credit for these. ;) I completely forgot ours in our freezer at home.}
Jenn's corsage I made.
I thought he turned out cute. :)'
Some of the family.
pReSeNtS


I was so excited to show them the dinosaur with Liam's name on it.
Grandma Pat and my aunt Dena
Chris' mom {Grandma-to-be}, with my cousins Hailey and Casey.
My aunt Mam-me {Jenn's Mom} and family friends.
The daddy-to-be Chris.
Miss Brylee
Another aunt....Nanny




Jenn & her aunts

Soon-to-be parents


My mom and some of the kiddos.
My cousin Jazz




Hoop & Jazz
SiStErS

B&B's cousin - Braxton
Another cousin....one of the twins...Mina or Mya. lol





We had a house full!!!


Aunt Dena


I was shocked Brayden could still fit into the Bumbo. lol
I just knew he was going to get stuck.








Chris was so funny.
He didn't know what some of the stuff was for so Jenn had to explain it to him.



B&B's cousin Jayden

These 'lil sneakers got caught getting into the chips.
Bailey got them and then handed them to her brother.




hmmmm....good!!

B&B's twin cousins - Mina & Mya




All the kids getting their grub on. :)'
{Notice my cousin Matt-Matt and Brandon in the background sweeping.
I told them I had to get a picture of that.} hahaha




This is what a proud Grandma looks like.

I'm looking forward to that sweet boys arrival!!!!

No comments: