Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bob's

Saturday night we met up with some of my family for dinner 
to celebrate Braxton's 2nd birthday {my cousin's little boy}.
Just a little pre-celebration before his party on Sunday.
Brayden, Bailey & Braxton had fun 'attempting' to play pool.
{a.k.a. carrying around the pool sticks. lol}
My dad & Brayden
I was waiting for one of them to whack someone with their stick, but they didn't. 
They were very good carrying them around.
My aunt Dena helping Bailey Bug.
{As I'm typing this, Bailey's saying "get that orange." haha}


The birthday boy!
My cousin "Dan-elle" helping Brayden.
Baby Brylee. Love those sweet cheeks. I could squeeze her.
Actually I do every time I see her.


Brayden loved 'playing' this bowling game.
Bless his heart...he really thought he was playing, 
but it was only the intro thing where it tells you to pay to play. 
He didn't know any different and loved it. :)'
He really got into it. I think we're gonna have to take them bowling soon.
{Below: Video}
Pretty funny, huh?!

No comments: