Thursday, March 13, 2014

Braxton's 2nd Birthday Party

We had Braxton's birthday party on Sunday.
The kids always have alot of fun playing together since their all around the same age.


cOuSiNs
Braxton - Mina - Jayden - Mya - Brayden - Bailey
I fell in love with this little guy. He was adopted from Uganda. 
I could have easily brought him home with me.
He was such a sweetheart.
My cousin Hailey and my aunt Nanny.
My cousin Jenn who's pregnant with baby Liam and Tashina - my cousin's wife.
The birthday boy who's 2!




Brayden & Bailey loved playing with their new friend.



Braxton's dad - Dustin & his Grandpa


Some of the family.


My parents and Hailey Hoop
B&B's cousin - Jayden

Wouldn't 'ya know...Bailey carrying around a fake snake. eek!!
Hopefully she won't really like snakes.


The cakes - yummy yummy!!

Braxton's cake!
Those little cowboy hats were the cutest.


Cake time!!

Braxton wasn't too sure what to do. 
He wanted to put the candle in his mouth instead of blowing it out. 
He definitely gave me a scare...luckily, his mom was right there. Thank God.




The birthday boy wanted a cupcake instead.










Bailey & one of the twins - Mina or Mya.
Pretty sad I still can't tell them apart. :/
The funny thing is....they'll tell you their the other one now just to confuse you. 
They think it's a game. lol
Smart girls.

My Pa-paw
Bailey and both the girls.

pReSeNtS






Braxton's little sister sound asleep.
She couldn't hang any longer.

Here's to another year with our sweet 'Saxton' as Brayden and Bailey used to call him. :)'

No comments: