Monday, March 18, 2013

We had a TWIN-tastic weekend!

We had 2 sets of twins in our house this weekend. Brandon's cousin {Todd} and his wife {Cayce} came to visit us for the weekend along with their twin boys {Conner and Camden - 5 years old.} We always love spending time with them since they live 2 1/2 hours away and we don't get to see them that much. We spent a lot of time just hanging out, playing at the park, eating out and shopping. I wished they lived closer.
I hated to see them go.

Conner and Camden are so good with Brayden and Bailey. They were always kissing and hugging them. It was sooo cute. Brayden loved following the boys around. He always had to be right where they were. Bailey played with them a lot too but she sometimes had her mind on other things....{like leaf picking!! lol}

When they got to our house Friday night, Brayden and Bailey were already in the bed. When they woke up Saturday morning, they were excited to see we had company. The first thing Camden said to Bailey was "Did you miss me, Bailey? Did you miss me? I missed you. I love you, Bailey." It was sooo sweet. Conner and Camden kissed and hugged Brayden and Bailey every single chance they got. It totally melted my heart.

Now, to the good stuff...pictures.
{By the time I took this picture, Camden had already jumped in the other buggy.}
{Below: This picture makes me laugh.}
We went to our church playground on Saturday. 
The weather was amazing. 
We had to actually put sunscreen on Brayden and Bailey.
Brayden and Bailey loved to climb up the steps and go down the slide.
They went down the little slide all by themselves.
 {Below: They eventually got where they could get up on their own.}



 Conner climbing.


Camden climbing.
 Brandon took Brayden and Bailey down all the slides....and they loved it!!
{Below: Videos}


This little girl got attached to cousin Todd real quick.

 Brayden climbing.
We had two tired kiddos. 
This was them on their way home. 
Aren't they so cute with their rosey cheeks?!

We had such a fun weekend. I hated to tell them bye.
{I know Mom...we don't say "bye" we say "see 'ya later."....I can hear you saying this as I type!! lol}

No comments: