Monday, March 18, 2013

Indoor play

Last week, I took Brayden and Bailey to an indoor play place for the first time. It was 14,000 square feet of nothing but stuff to play with for children. They had everything you can imagine {jungle gym, see saws, tricycle track and 12 play stations.} We stayed for a couple hours. Brayden and Bailey loved how they could just run loose. I'm so thankful Brenda happened to be there and was able to help me keep an eye on them. They were all over the place and went their own direction.
They L.O.V.E.D. the market station. 
I think they were in heaven pulling all the empty boxes off the shelf. 
Unfortunately, I had to pick them ALL up afterwards. lol
{Below: Video}

It was sooo weird because Brayden had played with the trains and a few minutes later he walked off to play with something else. I followed him around for a few minutes then went and checked on Bailey. Within minutes, she went over to play in the same station with the trains that Brayden had just been at. The weird thing is....she never once saw him over there playing and she was interested in the same thing.




Looks like we'll be going there again!!

No comments: