Thursday, March 14, 2013

Braxton's First Birthday Party

My cousin's little boy, Braxton just turned o-n-e so we made a trip to my hometown to celebrate. 
Braxton had a John Deere themed party.
 Brayden and Bailey had so much fun. They both walked around smiling the whole time. They were all over the place. Brayden carried a balloon around in his hand and Bailey stayed busy pulling all the toys off the shelf, playing with matchbox cars and giving people 'her look.' At one point Brayden had a plastic piece of corn on the cob in his mouth acting like he was eating it. It was too funny.
Now to the pictures....
Braxton's smash cake.

The birthday boy!!




 Playing with cousins.
 Braxton loved sitting on the pool table and knocking the balls in the holes.





 Braxton got a sippy cup for his birthday day and it went straight to his mouth. lol

 Brayden and my dad.



 My aunt, Mam-me.




Bailey bug and my dad.




 Braxton checking everything out. :)'






 Braxton opened a few presents and then he was over it.

 My mom and aunt - Dena.
Mom trying to do 'the Bailey look.'









 My Pa-paw.


 Tashina, Mina & Mya.
 My cousin, Jazz.



 Cousin hugs!!

 One of Bailey's many looks. lol
{She looks like my mom here.}
 My cousin, Matt-Matt and Jayden.





 Grandma Pat.
 Someone had left a piece of cake sitting on the table and you'll never guess who found it?!
He got caught!!
He decided to take a seat. lol
It's hard to believe that our babies are all one now. It was fun spending time with family and for all the great grandkids to play together {Jayden, Mina, Mya, Brayden, Bailey and Braxton}. I love times like these.

1 comment:

The Yarbrough's said...

WE LOVE US SOME BRAXTON!!!!