Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ice Ice Baby - Video

Last night we made a quick run to Wal-Mart just to grab a few things. While we were walking down the aisles, I was crunching on some left over ice. {I'm like my dad. I love that small crunchy ice!} I gave Bailey a few pieces while we were walking around the store but I ate majority of it. When I got done, Bailey reached for my cup. Little did I know she had been watching me the whole time while I was eating the ice and she decided she wanted to copy mommy. Brandon looked over at her and said "don't let her spill that" and I replied, "Brandon, it's empty." lol

Is that not the cutest thing ever?! :)'
The people behind us were even laughing!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is so cute! What a little imitator she is :)

The Yarbrough's said...

She's a mess! Brayden is too! Their so funny!!