Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hometown visit

Last week, me and the babies took a short trip to my parent's house. Brandon wasn't able to go due to work, so I made the 2 1/2 hour trip by myself. I still can't believe I did it and survived. What a brave mama I am. ;) {I just had to brag for a second....all you mother of multiples out there...you understand!! lol}

I didn't take any pictures, except for the 2 below. Little Braxton wasn't feeling good and I held him and he fell asleep in my arms. We love this little boy and we are always happy to see him.

While we were in my hometown, we also got to visit alot of people that had not yet met the babies. We had a great time seeing everyone and can't wait to see them again.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You are one ambitious and brave lady! Way to go on taking the babes on a road trip by yourself. I am looking forward to being able to take ours 2 minutes down the road to the grocery store by myself one day - ha! :) Love your updates - so exciting to see all the fun milestones that lie ahead for us.

The Yarbrough's said...

You can do it too!!! I have faith in YOU!! Actually, going to the grocery store might be harder! lol