Thursday, November 1, 2012

Brayden's 1st Haircut

Brayden's hair has gotten so long. It's been hanging in his eyes and over his ears. I've been telling my mom and Brandon that he needed a haircut. They didn't think he should get one until he was one. My parents were in town this past weekend so I finally convinced her to trim his hair. Once mom started trimming it, Brandon and mom both realized it was time for Brayden to have a hair cut. :)  
We put him in his highchair....gave him the remote....
 and a bottle....
 and this little boy was good to go!
 
 
 
 Mom was a little nervous about him sitting still but he did great.
I was so proud of him!
 And there he is...handsome as ever with his new haircut!
 

3 comments:

Lauren said...

So sweet!! :)

xo

Kristina said...

It looks great! So cute!

MegnHarry said...

Very cute! Sooo nice to have your mom as a hairdresser
:-) saves $$$ on those cuts!