Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Brayden & Bailey are 10 Months Old!

 
 
 
Here's another post that's way over due. haha
Brayden and Bailey turned 10 months on 10/23.
Before I know it I'll be writing their 11 month post.
I can't believe they'll be 11 months next week.
 
 
Bailey Bug ~ Our precious little girl. Another month has come and gone. You are going to be one very soon. I can't believe it. This year has flown by so fast and you have grown so much over the months. You are still wearing 9 month clothing and some 12 month. You are still wearing size 4 diapers but you are starting to fill them up. There has been a few mornings here lately when you woke up you had leaked out of your diaper. Hopefully you'll be in a size 4 a little bit longer. I'm not sure what you are weighing these days but I do know that you are heavy. You feel a little bit heavier than Brayden. Your eyes are still blue and beautiful. Your hair has gotten longer. It's really starting to grow and it hangs in your eyes if I don't pin it back. I'm not ready for you to get your hair cut just yet. I wanna wait just a little bit longer until we trim it. You still have curls and they are sooo pretty. The color is the same and will probably stay that way. Your favorite toys here lately are: the house David Papa got you and Brayden {yall love that thing!!}, the Elmo phone, your Mermaid car, and anything Brayden has. If Brayden has it, you want it! You can have the same exact thing as him and you will drop yours and grab his. He used to sorta tease you but now he's gotten where he will cry when you take it away. You definitely like getting his bottle. I feed ya'll at the same time but for some reason, you always want his. When you take from Brayden or he takes from you, we always tell ya'll "no" and say who had it first. We want to make sure ya'll know how to share and if the other has something then it's theirs until they lay it down. I feel bad for Brayden because your always taking everything away from him and climbing all over him, but then I realize it won't be long and he'll be doing the same thing to you. lol! For the first time yesterday, you were lying on the floor and Brayden crawled over you. It was sweet because you didn't even mind. You just let him do it. I'm beginning to wonder if your wanting that attention from him. Trust me...it won't be long and he'll be teasing you and you'll come running to me and your daddy complaining about it. :) We will make sure we remind you how you aggrevated him too. haha Ya'll do play so well together as long as you don't take his stuff. You love for us to put you on your mermaid car and for Brayden to push you. I think it's the sweetest thing. Brayden loves to push you and you just love to sit and ride. You also like pushing the mermaid car but can't quite push it with Brayden on it. You have recently started giving us kisses. You open your mouth right on my face and act like you could just eat us up. You're so sweet. I love getting kisses from you. You love crawling up to the glass front door and looking outside. You and Brayden usually crawl and watch your daddy leave for work or watch Mrs. Kathy when she leaves. If ya'll have a toy in your hand, ya'll like to bang on the glass. We were scared you were going to break that glass one day you were banging so hard. Mrs. Kathy {our neighbor and your adopted grandma} comes over at least twice a day. She loves ya'll so much and spoils ya'll like crazy. Brayden has always loved for her to hold him and play with him, but here recently you have started to open up to her. You reach for her to pick you up every time she comes over now. You and Brayden both love her glasses, earrings, and necklace. Most of the time she'll come over without her necklace and earrings because ya'll try to pull them off of her. haha We love her and Ray. They are such a blessing to our family. You still don't like loud sounds. I have to vacuum when your napping and your starting to get used to the hair dryer. The other day I had the broom out and you started whining. I'm not sure why that scared you. You've seen it a million times before but for some reason the other day, you didn't like it. We still have the hallway, dining room and kitchen blocked off so ya'll can't crawl around into the other rooms; however, I will let ya'll come in the dining room and kitchen if I'm doing stuff in there. Ya'll love to be right under my feet when I'm in the kitchen. I load the dishwasher and ya'll try to unload it at the same time. You also like to crawl under the kitchen table and if we forget to put Bebo's food and water up on the counter, that's the first thing you head for. It's very hard for me to even try to get stuff done. lol! Your brother pulls stuff out of the cabinets and whatever he pulls out, you want to play with. Ya'll work well together. :)' You are still on the same eating and sleeping schedule. You have tried a few new things {hamburger, vegetable soup, bread, smashed corn, grilled chicken, grilled cheese, mac 'n cheese.} Ya'll still love mashed potatoes and the inside of french fries. You also enjoy brushing your teeth or shall I say having the tooth brush in your hand and just biting on it. You are very independent and don't want anyone to brush your teeth. We have to figure out a better way for brushing your teeth. You also like to carry around a baby comb, or brush or baby spoon. Why? I don't know. You and your brother both like to do this. You still don't like getting your diaper changed. You have to be entertained or holding something while getting it changed. You squirm and try to flip over the whole time. We always make sure you have something to play with while we change your diaper. You still love pulling up on the foyer table and pulling on the burlap table runner I made. You loves to crawl over the legs of the table likes it's an obstacle course. You have stood up holding on to me or your daddy and then you let go and then plop down on your hiney. There has been a few times where you let go and you are able to keep your balance for a few seconds and then sit straight down. It's not gonna be long and ya'll are both gonna be walking on your own. You have grown way too fast. Please slow down. I try my best to document everything and I take sooo many pictures because I want to always remember every little thing you and Brayden have done. Even though I don't want ya'll to grow too fast, I can not wait for your first birthday! I have been planning it for months!! It's going to be sooo much fun!! Mommy and Daddy love you sooo much sweet girl and can't wait to see what next month holds for you.

 
Little Brayden ~ Our precious little boy. You have grown way to fast also. I can't believe another month has come and gone. Your first birthday will be here before we know it. It seems like yesterday ya'll were born. That's a day I never want to forget. I'm sooo thankful that even though I had a c-section delivery, that I was awake and your daddy was right there with me to hear you and Bailey's first cry. It was the sweetest thing. You have grown so much since then. I don't know where the time has gone. It sorta makes me sad. I want you to slow down too. You are growing like a weed little boy. You are still wearing some 9 month clothing and some 12 month. The 9 month shirts don't fit you as well as the 12 month shirts. You are long and slim just like your daddy. The 9 month pants fit you in the waist and some are a little short; whereas, the 12 month pants are too long and just about fall off your waist. You are sorta in-between. You are probably gonna be just like your daddy and it's gonna be hard for you to find things that fit you the way you want them too. You are still wearing size 4 diapers. Your eyes are still blue. I can't believe you and Bailey both have blue eyes like me. We just knew ya'll would have brown eyes like your daddy. They may still change. Time will tell. Your hair has grown alot. You recently got your first hair cut by Gam-me at our house in your high chair. Gam-me was a little nervous at first because she thought you wouldn't sit still. You were a champ!  You sat there like a big boy. We made sure you had a juice bottle and the remote control to occupy you. :) I think the red tint in your hair has started to fade. It's more of a dirty-blondish color. You're one handsome boy. Your favorite toys here lately are: Bailey's mermaid car, play hammer, Elmo phone and the house that David Papa got you. Nonnie and Grand-daddy got you and Bailey orange Mickey and Minnie light-up cups for Halloween and ya'll love watching it light up. For some reason, both of you like cups. Nonnie and Grand-daddy also got you these bouncy balls that light up. Ya'll love those too. They usually go straight to your mouth. The other day I asked you to roll it to me and you did. You are still pulling up to the walking cars and walking from one side of the room to the other. You are really fast at this now. You are almost running. You are sooo smart. We can show you something one or two times and then you'll do it. You are constantly waving to people. You are sooo friendly. You want everyone to notice you and speak. You will stare at them until they do. haha You recently started clapping. One day your daddy and I were sitting here and said "yayyy" to you and then you smiled really big and starting clapping your hands together. You are sooo loving. You and Bailey both will give me kisses now. You love it and so do I. You open your mouth really big and give me a big smooch. You and Bailey both still love watching tv. Barney is your favorite here lately. When that's on, ya'll just sit there and stare at the tv. You've gotten in Bebo's bed a few times and just sit there. You'll look at me and smile and then climb out. You're funny. You LOVE taking baths. You are one wild boy when I put you in the tub. You love to splash, crawl around and even stand up in the tub. I recently got ya'll a rubber ducky to go over the spout so you don't pump your heads. Gam-me insisted I get one. Good thing I did...because right after I put it on, you and Bailey both bumped your heads. You are always content unless your hungry. You are Bailey are on the same eating schedule and sleeping schedule as usual. I gave you a taste of Grandma Yarbrough's apple butter recently and you loved it. You also had a little taste of pork chop, hamburger, vegetable soup, bread, smashed corn and grilled chicken. You still love mashed potatoes. You have been sleeping well ever since you started sleeping the whole night. You did wake up a few times the other week. I'm not quite sure why but you went right back to sleep. I'm not sure if you had a tummy ache, teething or a bad dream. You love brushing your teeth on your own; however, you don't mind if I help you brush them for a minute. For some odd reason, you love to carry around a baby comb/brush or a baby spoon. Here lately, you like to take your socks off and hold one in each hand. You went to bed the other night and I went in there to check on you and you had a paci in your mouth and one in each hand. You don't really like to get your diaper changed but you deal with it. You have to have something in your hand to play with; if not, you'll roll over and take off. You will crawl really fast to get away. You are always smiling and content. You are such a sweetheart. You and Bailey both. You have grown so much this past month and your going to be one before we know it. Mommy and Daddy love you sooo much sweet boy. We can't wait to see what next month holds for you.

1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time flies?!? I've enjoyed watching the babies grow through the blog and can't wait to see what you have in store for their birthday! Every time I feel like Addie is driving me crazy, I think it could be 2 and I don't know how you keep up with them both!