Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Brayden & Bailey's 1st Thanksgiving - Part Two

We spent the rest of Thanksgiving Day with my side of the family at my Nanny's house.
{Below: All my cousins minus a few.}
There's 3 more than what we had last year.
Our family just keeps growing!! :)'
My mom holding Mina or Mya {to this day I still can't tell those girls apart}
 and Tashina holding Bailey Bug.
 Me with our two....my cousin Matt-Matt and Tashina with their two and little Braxton.
My sister and B-I-L with my dad.
Mina, Mya and my cousin Casey.
Tashina and one of the girls with 'Unkin' Greg.
Me & my momma! <3
My mom struggling holding two babies. haha
 
The girls with their brother Jayden.
My cousin, Matt-Matt holding Bailey.
 
CoUsInS!!
 David Papa {my dad} holding Bailey and Mam-me {my aunt}.
Just about everyone in my family has nicknames.
Is this not the cutest picture of her just sitting there with her legs crossed?!
The other....{haha!}
 
Brayden & Bailey with their cousins! 
Braxton {8 months}
Mina & Mya {16 months}
Jayden {2 1/2 years old}
Bailey & Bayden {11 months}
I love these sweet faces!!
 My cousin, Danielle with her husband, Dustin and baby Braxton...
{and another on the way!}


I have to say...we had an awesome Thanksgiving.
I'm sooo happy we were able to spend time with our families
{and eat some yummy food!} ;)

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, so glad it was awesome. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com