Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Our weekend in pictures - part 1

During the weekend, we had a family cookout with my side of the family.
I always LOVE getting together seeing all my aunts, uncles and cousins.
There were a few that couldn't be there and we surely missed them.
Above: Brayden sacked out on the couch beside my dad.
Below: Baby Braxton sacked out in the swing. The babies just couldn't hang!
Bailey got tired right there at the end.
She tried to hang. :)
Grandma Pat, uncles and cousins.
My cousin, Matt-Matt with his soon-to-be bride, Tashina.
After our cookout we all loaded up to go visit our Pa-paw.
This was the first time he had seen almost all the great grandchildren altogether...
{minus Tripp & Christian.}

The other set of twins in the family.....Mina & Mia.
They have the curlest hair and it's absolutely adorable. They just turned one!

My cousin Danielle's little boy, Braxton.
He's about 2 1/2 months behind Brayden and Bailey. Isn't he just so cute?!

We have alot of girls in the family. haha
My mom and Brayden


My aunt and cousin, Matt-Matt with Jayden.






 Almost all of us.....
{missing Stef, Bobby, Tripp, Christian, Jazz, Sammy, Jennifer & Chris.}




Braxton with his G-Nanny.
 Brayden being the indian for Pa-paw.

 My cousins, Casey & Matt-Matt with Pa-paw.
more to come!

No comments: