Wednesday, December 28, 2016

September 19, 2016 - The Day Bailey Got Saved

This day was so special.
Monday, September 19, 2016 
Bailey ask Jesus into her heart.

It was one morning before school. She was in the bathroom with me and she started asking questions. One thing led to another and she said she wanted to be saved. I led her thru a prayer....she repeated after me and she ask Jesus into her heart. I will forever cherish this day.

Brandon was at work so we sent him this video. 
I did not tell her what to say. She said everything on her own.
{Below: Video}
We met with our youth pastor that morning before school and he spoke with the 2 of us. I just wanted to be reassured {which I know I should never underestimate GOD. I knew she was saved but in the back of my head...I thought...she's only 4. Does she fully understand?! By meeting with Shane........he just confirmed it for me.}

God is so good!!

I want our children to be successful in life 
but most importantly accept Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.

Thank you Lord for saving Bailey. I know you have great things in store for our children.

No comments: