Sunday, July 13, 2014

Customers in Training

I usually go grocery shopping by myself but since we were already out and about....
we decided to do it as a family. Ahhh...how sweet. I know. :)'

I figured it wouldn't be too hard to keep Brayden & Bailey
occupied since the grocery store now has buggies for kids.


 Brayden liked to race his buggy. As you can tell in the picture below...
his buggy was on 3 wheels. This was right before he wrecked it. Yes, he wrecked his buggy T.H.R.E.E. times. We kept giving him more chances thinking he wouldn't do it again. lol We should have known better. He only meant to race it not wreck it. haha
 Bailey stood there and watched daddy & Brayden pick it all up.
 Right before we left, he wrecked it one more time. 
The buggy was on it's side and all the groceries were on the floor.
Bailey said "OH MY GOOOSSHHH....he dumped it again."
I laughed and laughed.
They'll probably lock their doors next time they see us coming. lol
Did ya'll know that Coke makes drinks with names on them?!
I was digging thru the box and just so happened to find Brandon's name.
Here's to more grocery shopping trips as a family. ;) lol

No comments: