Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Me-maw

I love this woman and miss her so much. 
Today marks her 8th year in Heaven.
Still hard to believe it's been 8 years.
Getting ready to leave for the Homecoming Court parade.
Family reunion with my mom's side of the family.
I wouldn't want her to come back to this earth for nothing in this world...
or maybe I would {just to meet my wonderful husband and all these beautiful great-grandchildren of hers}...but that's the only reason. 

Brandon and her would be best beds since they both LOVE Bojangles. We actually had it this morning for breakfast and all I could think about was her. She used to always cut the center of her biscuit out {the BEST part} and all the grandkids would argue over it. 

I miss our shopping trips to "Wal-Marts" and "Belks" as she would say and boy would she have a fit over all the great-grandkids {Tripp, Christian, Jayden, Mina, Mya, Brayden, Bailey, Braxton, Brylee and baby Liam on the way}.

My mom reminds me so much of her. She's starting to act just like her as she gets older and when my mom goes to a store...she looks at everything just like Me-maw used to do. 
I call her "Bets" all the time.

I look forward to the day we see her in Heaven!!

No comments: