Thursday, January 16, 2014

4 years

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. 
I can't believe how fast time has flown by, 
but on the other hand it seems like we've been together so much longer than that.











I love my husband so much and I'm so thankful that God picked him just for me.
He is exactly what I prayed for and God gave me exactly what I asked Him for.
It took several years and some heartache, but He led Brandon straight to me.
So, be encouraged....if your looking for that special someone...don't settle. 
Pray. 
Trust God. 
He will put you with who your suppose to be with, but it will be in His timing...not yours. 
Keep the faith.
**
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; 
knock and the door will be opened to you. 
Matthew 7:7 
**
Happy Anniversary punk'n.
I love you soooo much!!
**
Thank you Nonnie & Grand-daddy for raising the man of my dreams. :)'

3 comments:

The Dworianyns said...

Happy Anniversary!

Johannah Sirois said...

Happy Anniversary, and Beautiful wedding photos! =)

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful life you've built together. And what a gorgeous bride you make!