Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Danielle's Baby Shower for Miss Brylee

Here's a few pictures from my cousin's baby shower that my family hosted a few weeks ago.
Above: The diaper cake I made for Miss Brylee.
Below: My aunt Dena made the fruit baby. Ain't it cute?! lol 
I ended up eating his eyes, nose and ears....so my aunt sent the head home with me. :)'
Above: A friend of the family made Brylee's cake. It was so pretty. 
I also made the centerpiece with the hairbows.

My sweet husband and Dad came along to help watch the babies during the shower. :0)
I decided to change it up a little and make a diaper bassinet. I wasn't going to make a diaper cake at first like I usually do...but after making the bassinet, I decided to go ahead and make a diaper cake since the bassinet didn't take many diapers at all. I loved how it turned out.

Brylee got tons of cute clothes!!
Braxton, Bailey and Brayden liked playing with the toy trucks and the magnets on the refrigerator.

Jenn {Danielle's friend who is also pregnant} & Danielle.
Below: Bailey & Braxton watching people leave.
Brayden & Bailey playing.
Below: My mom & Danielle.....
and soon-to-be big brother, Braxton. :)'
Brayden & my mom.
When we were leaving, Bailey ran straight up to Jazz & Hailey's soccer goal.
We might just have us a soccer girl in the making. ;) 

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cute shower!!!!

The Yarbrough's said...

Thanks Kelly!! :)

Lindsay said...

You guys always host the cutest showers - you should start a little business :)