Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Beach with the Baker's

My cousin and her family went and stayed at the beach for a week...
so, we packed up our family and headed down for a night. 
We had alot of fun going to the zoo, playing on the beach and swimming at the indoor pool. 

Have ya'll ever heard of a "Zee-Donk Zonkey?!" 
Well folks, let me tell you...it's a zebra and donkey mixed and we saw one for the first time ever.
It looked alot like a donkey but with brown and white stripes. Pretty crazy, huh?! We thought so.



 Wouldn't you know....my husband was just standing there and got pooped on!! Lol
I took this picture of Brayden when we left the zoo. 
I don't think he could have stuck his lip out any further. You can tell this baby is teething.
After the zoo, we ate lunch and headed to the beach.


 {Below: Braxton was too funny crawling on the beach. 
He didn't want his knees touching the sand. I managed to get a video of it.}
{Below: Video of Braxton}
 
{Below: Video of Brayden, Bailey & Braxton at the beach.}


{Below: Pool videos}

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like yall had a great time

Courtney B said...

Oh her swimsuit... I'm dying! SO PRECIOUS! What a FUN time!!

The Yarbrough's said...

Kelly - We had a great time!! :)

Courtney - Isn't it the cutest?! I love it too!!