Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Yard-nozzi's" for life

We got a surprise package in the mail the other day from our good friends, the Pagnozzi's.
I had to share it with ya'll 'cuz they're so darn cute!
'lil Bailey's
'lil Brayden's
I ab-so-lute-ly loovveee these blankets.
I was sooo excited when we opened them.
I love personalized and monogrammed stuff.
Wrapped inside each blanket were more surprises for our 'lil Yardys!
I cried when Brandon opened them.
Bailey got the cutest little outfits, rattle and hairbows.
I love the gown with the ruffles on the bottom.
I've been wanting a dress like this for Bailey...yay...now she has one. :)
Brayden got some cute stuff too!!
I love his little baseball outfit with the matching socks.
**
Pags, Melissa & Brielle - Thank ya'll sooo much for the gifts.
You guys are the best!
You most certainly made our day.
We hope the little ones can meet soon!! Miss ya'll!

1 comment:

The Pagnozzi Post said...

Haha! You are so cute Stacey! I'm so glad you liked everything! We had fun shopping for your sweet angels!
Yard-Nozzi's for life! haha!!:)