Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Brayden & Bailey's First Babies' Shower

Brayden & Bailey's first shower was given by my family.
Below is a copy of the thank you's that Brandon & I did from Brayden & Bailey.
I think it's sorta hard to read so I wanted to type it out for ya'll. I thought it was darling.
We're really glad that you could come
and help surprise our mother;
sit down, relax, enjoy yourselves,
and chat with one another.
Sorry we couldn't be with you,
to join in Mommy's shower;
it's because we're very busy you see,
we're growing more each hour.
Though we're not here to thank you,
for the lovely gifts you've brought;
our family is grateful,
we appreciate the thought.
We'll be arriving shortly and we're as happy as can be.
So, after we've been home awhile,
for it's you we would love to see.
Love,
Brayden & Bailey Yarbrough
We couldn't believe all the people that showed up.
gifts, gifts,
and more gifts!
It was great seeing all of our friends and family.
oh how I've grown! haha
me & Mrs. Betsy
{our chapel leader from last season...I was sooo happy to see her!}
 the daddy & mommy-to-be
Our friend, Shayla
 Our nephews, Christian & Tripp
{I think Tripp enjoyed the shower more than anybody. haha
He was high on chocolate.}
 me & my sister

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Your shower looks so nice! You are so cute pregnant! <3

Your babies are going to be too cute!
xo

Kelly said...

What a cute\fun shower you had!!!

The cake is too cute

Lindsay Henry said...

I need that shirt! Where did you get it? Im having a hard time fining cute preg clothes!

The Yarbrough's said...

Thanks everyone! Yall are so sweet!

Linds- I sent you a message on your blog! :)