Monday, March 30, 2015

Life Lately

It's always fun to see what the kiddos make at church. Brayden & Bailey were so proud this day. We could definitely tell which was Bailey's and which was Brayden's. One was very girly and the other was...well, like a boy would do. :)'

These pictures are from a few weeks ago when we visited Nonnie's school. 
We got to see Freddy while we were there.


This is also from a few weeks ago when we were at my parent's house.
Hanging out in the backyard. Have I mentioned our kids love Cheetos?!
One of the many trips to Lowe's.
Brayden & L-Bug hanging out in the clubhouse.
We celebrated a special someone's 2nd birthday.
The beautiful blooms on our bradford pear.
According to Brayden & Bailey...."it snowed."
Afternoon movie with daddy.
The cutest Alfalfa's I've ever seen.
Sunday snuggles {after church...of course.} :)'
Brandon's first softball game.
Another trip to Lowe's.
Look at those smiles.
Love those sweet faces!!
I'd say we wore them out. :)'
These little toes are ready for Easter.
{Bailey wanted one foot pink and the other purple. I convinced her to let's do every other...but I didn't win with the nails. One hand is pink and the other is purple.}
"Hey mom....take my picture with Bebo."
The kid is obsessed with our dog.
And that would be our life lately according to my phone. :)'

No comments: