Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Warm weather, oh how we've missed you.

We had another beautiful day today. It got up to 77 degrees. We actually went out and played this morning before it got too hot. It wasn't that warm yesterday. I was actually sweating today.







 Notice the bug in the picture below. 
Brayden kept calling it a bee. 
"Look mama, bee."
He was actually scared of it.
There's a game on Nonnie's phone and we now have it on our iPad...
you smash the ants and then a bee comes out and if you smash the bee, it says "ouch."
I'm pretty sure that's why he was scared of "the bee." lol


 Brayden giving cousin Laney a ride.
{I love these pictures of them.}
Brayden kept walking over to me, giving me a hug and a kiss and then saying "bye mama" as he got into his truck. He kept doing it over and over. I lost count of how many times he did this. It was the sweetest thing. 

The first time he did it....he wrapped his arms around my neck then gave me a kiss on the lips. I said "I love you" and he told me "I la you mama" for the first time ever. This was a special moment and brought tears to my eyes. I kept looking at him, smiling and said "Brayden, you just told me you love me." He kept looking back at me like...."what's the big deal, mom?!" lol

Brayden wanted to close his tailgate with Laney back there.
I had to explain to him that Laney couldn't fit with the tailgate up. lol
I guess he was being cautious. haha


I don't know where this warm weather is coming from but it sure is n.i.c.e.
**
Thank you Lord for allowing me to be able to stay at home 
and enjoy this time with my kiddos.

1 comment:

The Dworianyns said...

SOOOO Jealous! I would do anything for 77 degrees right now!