Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day - part one

Luckily, Brandon had father's day off so we got to spend the whole day with him.
Below: One of Brandon's father's day cards. The other card has yet to show up in the mail.
 The picture below was Brandon's father's day gift. As most of you know, Brandon used to play baseball so I thought this would be extra special. I got this picture made of Brayden and Bailey with Brandon's baseball stuff in the background.
I also got a few other pictures made since 
Brayden and Bailey are about to turn the big 1 1/2. :)


We went to church first thing that morning...came home...let the babies take their morning nap and then headed over to my sister's house to hang out and swim.
I'll post part two soon. ;)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Such great pictures and perfect Father's Day card ideas :) Those little ones just get cuter and cuter!