Monday, June 20, 2011

Matt-Matt's Baby Shower

This past weekend my aunts and I threw a shower for my cousin, Matt-Matt.
Their expecting twins and are supposed to be due on July 17th
{which we think they are going to be here sooner than that!}

I did the decorating and my aunts did the food!
{Thanks Erin for letting me borrow your table covers and carnations!!}
I loved the cakes. They turned out sooo cute!


{The picture above: Matt-Matt with his mom, dad and sister.}
Below: Matt-Matt & his mom, Dena.

{the picture above: Mam-me, my cousin Jenn and her boyfriend Chris}
{the pictures below: the "daddy-to-be"; my aunt Dena and my mom; my cousin's husband, Dustin;
and Matt-Matt with his sister, Casey.}
The diaper cake I made.
My cousin Casey made the "TWINS in a blanket."
me and Matt-Matt
Matt-Matt, Casey, Dena and Brandon

cousins & aunts
He got sooo much stuff for the twins!
The shower turned out great and we can't wait for
Mina Faith and Mya Hope's
arrival!!!!!

2 comments:

MegnHarry said...

Those diaper cakes you do are so precious!

Lindsay said...

You should start a diaper cake business! Looks like a fun shower :)