Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Morning

Brayden & Bailey woke us up bright and early on Christmas morning. 
{Not because they knew Santa had come...but because our 2 are early risers. haha} 
The first thing we all did was head to the living room to see what Santa brought.
Brandon and I have always said we never want to go overboard with Christmas. 
We never want our children to get too much that they don't appreciate it...
plus, it's not all about the presents anyway.

Brayden actually liked to play with each thing after he opened it. 
We actually had to tell him to open another present.
Bailey, on the other hand, wanted to open open open. 
Once she opened all of hers, she wanted to open everyone else's.










 Our newest addition to the family...as Brayden would say, "Big Di."
 After Brayden opened each present, he walked over to my dad to show him.
"Look Pa."
 "Look Pa."
"Look Pa."




 B&B checking out their new table.

 "Eat, eat....mama"
Whenever Brayden gets up to the table...that's the first thing he says. lol



 Big Di bit Gam-me.

 Bailey sportin' her new scarf.
 When Bailey opened her presents, she tore the paper into little pieces...
so, we had alot of paper to pick up.
 Bailey had to open everyone else's presents too.
 I can hear her now, "I help you."
 Brayden loved his new "Cha Cha Cha." I'm pretty sure this was his favorite present.

 Big Di is such a biter. First, he got Me's finger...then, he got her nose.
We've gotta teach Big Di we don't bite. lol He can't be teaching our kids bad habits.

 Once again Bailey opening up someone else's present.


 Brandon holding my new rake. That's one thing I asked for. I can't wait to use it. :) :)
 "I help. I help."
{Love my mom's facial expression in this picture. Sooo her. lol}
 Brandon sportin' his new Barney shirt. For the record, my husband loves hates Barney. :/ 
This shirt was perfect for him.
 Doing what Daddy's do best at Christmas time...putting the stuff together. ;)
 I <3 these last 2 pictures of Brayden and my dad.
 P.r.i.c.e.l.e.s.s.

No comments: