Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Brayden & Bailey's 2nd Birthday Party - part two

{It's almost impossible to get a good picture of all 4 of us. lol}

Just a few of our favorite people. ;)










































Some of the kiddos...


 I still can't believe we got this picture of all the kids.
I love it!!!!
{The only one's not in the picture are: Brylee, Braxton & Parker. 
I think they got there right after.}
 Oh yeah....as most of you know, Bailey is extremely attached to my mom. 
Having my mom in the picture was the only way Bailey was gonna be in the picture. lol

Present time!!
Brandon and I opened majority of the presents. It actually felt like our birthday. 
I'm sure next year it'll change. They both stayed right there with us while we opened them. They liked it once the presents were unwrapped. I think there was just too much going on. Plus, we had a lot of helpers. :)'


They sat there and enjoyed their animal crackers. :)'














 Bailey enjoyed putting her bead necklaces around my neck while I opened their presents.




 Homegirl wouldn't keep her hairbow in, so her hair was in her face most of the time.





















I think one more post after this will do it. I'll try to post part three soon. :)'

No comments: