Saturday, October 15, 2011

25 weeks

I don't really have anything to update since last weeks post other than I'm officially out of work. I think it's gonna be nice for a couple days and then I'll probably end up going crazy! haha I plan on working on the babies' room and getting that organized. I do have alot to do before they put me on bedrest.

I am scheduled to take the Glucola test first thing on Monday morning. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a test that is usually done around the 26th week of pregnancy and is used to test for Gestational Diabetes. Based on the results, it will tell them if I have an issue with glucose control. I have to drink a sugary drink {which I hope is not gross...or I'll throw up!} One hour after I drink it, they will take a sample of my blood.

Please pray I pass! I would hate to take the 3-hour test!! I'm trying really hard to not eat or drink any sweets this weekend. It's very tempting! Who knows whether that will even help or not.
I've heard if you have it....you just have it.

Here's a couple pictures of me and the twins at 25 weeks.



Officially 100 more days to go!

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

We'll be praying your test goes well! Shane and I are so excited to see the twins when they are born. Loving your blog! I should probably commment more, but I look all the time.I've been looking to see how everything is going. Hopefully, we will announce our "news" soon. ;-)