Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas with my side of the family - part 3

 Not quite sure how the girls ended up in Nanny's closet playing with puzzles.




 Everyone wanted to take a picture with Bailey since she was Elsa. 
Bailey wouldn't so Casey had to settle with Anna instead. lol
My crazy family!!




 I walked into the other room and guess who had gotten into the gingerbread house?!
Yep....that would be Brayden & Braxton. I'm pretty sure Nanny gave them permission.

 Brayden ate the pretzels.





 Dan'elle loves her some Bailey Boo.









 Papa & his youngest brother from SC.


 Brayden tried out a twizzler for the first time.






 Brylee fell asleep like this.
 Brayden, Bailey & Braxton telling Papa "bye."
 Bailey stood outside blowing Papa kisses.
 The adults did dirty Santa and it was hi-lar-i-ous!!!

 Some of the guys opened girly gifts but they didn't seem to mind.
 My husband helped Chris put the scarf on. :)'
 Not quite sure it was his color that day. Sorta clashes with his red shirt. ;)


 Uncle Ricky was proud of his gift. lol

 My aunt Dena stole the scarf from Chris so he got to open another gift.




Me & baby Liam
I love this boy.
Every time I see him I have to kiss and squeeze those sweet cheeks of his. 


No comments: