Monday, August 26, 2013

Our 1st vacation as a family of 4 - part three

I'd call this "Heaven on Earth." Two of my favorite places side by side. 
I don't think it gets much better than this.
We got this picture made of B&B. 
It's my new favorite picture of them. 
I love how it turned out!!
We made a visit to a HUGGEEE candy store.
They had every candy you could ever think of. 
Some of it was gi-norm-ous.
They even had candles that smell like jolly ranchers and skittles. :) :)
Check out the huge syrup bottles and rice krispie treats.
Holy smokes. Who could eat all that?!
I had to take a picture of Brayden & Bailey in front of the ferris wheel. 
Brandon & I took a picture in front of it when I was 11 weeks pregnant.
{Below: 11 weeks pregnant with Brayden & Bailey.}



That's all folks!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That old western pic of the twins is ADORABLE!!

The Yarbrough's said...

Thanks!! I love it too!! :)